In this page we have provided list of Universities in India which are providing approved paid online courses through their websites. We have also provided list of universities offering free online courses.
of Online Courses in India is offered by following Universities
University offers Management courses
- Anna University offers M.Sc in Computer Science - Free/Open Source Software. It is degree-oriented program of a leading Indian technological university focused sharply on Free/Open Source Software (FOSS)
University offers MBA in Business Administration, Marketing
Management, Financial Management, Human Resources Management,
Systems Management, Retail Banking, Financial Services and Insurance,
Information Technology Management and e-Business, Telecom Management,
Media and Advertising Management, Health Care and Advertising
Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Manufacturing Management,
International Business, Tourism and Hotel Management, Retail
Management and Entrepreneurship Management.
University offers M.A in Sustainable Development
- IIM Kozhikode offers management education through HughesNet Global Education satellite broadband infrastructure
- Indian Institute of Science, Centre for Continuing Education offers course on Environmental Management.
- Indian Institute of Technology All IIT's offer online courses through their websites or through technology partners.
University offers BBA and M.Sc in Information Technology,
Geoinformatics, Sustainability and Natural Resource Management,
Geoinformatics and Urban Sustainability and International Environmental
Gandhi University, Meghalaya offers MBA, MCA, BBA, BCA,
B.Sc(IT), M.Sc(IT), Animation, Hotel Management, Tourism, Biotechnology
and other professional courses.
- Maharishi Dayanand University offers UG and PG programmes in Management and Information Technology
Offering Free Science Courses Online are -
offers e-learning courses prepared by IIT's
and IISc. These courses are in Aerospace Engineering, Atmospheric Science,
Automobile Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry
and Biochemistry, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering,
Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Engineering
Design, Environmental Science, Humanities and Social Sciences, Management,
Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgy and Material Science,
Mining Engineering, Nanotechnology, Ocean Engineering, Physics and Textile